Monday, December 25, 2006

First Christmas!

This was our first Christmas together as a married couple. It was so much fun going to get a Christmas tree and decorating it.
It turned out so cute.
Zoey was so excited for her first Christmas with us.
Our little family...
After we got our Christmas tree, we stopped by the dollar store to stock up on our favorite cereal Muffin Tops!

Tanner and Missi got wiped out with all the decorating.


Dec. 21 is our "First Date Anniversary" and on our first date, we made gingerbread houses, so we made it our tradition to make gingerbread houses every Dec. 21.


Tanner did our mansion on the left, and I did our garage / other house on the right. We even have a yard that has a deer in it.


Christmas Morning! I got this digital camera for Christmas, so it's blurry cuz I wasn't used to it yet haha.
Tanner got an Xbox.
After we opened our presents, we went next door to see what the fam got for Christmas

The traditional Nielsen Christmas dinner at Carolyns. I love traditions!

0 sweet words: