Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day

So since Valentines Day this year was on a Sunday, we got a cute heart shaped take and bake pizza from Papa Murphy's the night before.We got chicken and artichokes on it and it was actually very delicious.
The day before Valentines day, all the Goodman girls got together and made these cute baskets for our hubbies. It was fun to get together with just the girls, except of course our boys had to come and crash our party lol.
Daddy gave Kaydence his teddy bear. So sweet.
Just an update on our family. Kaydence is doing soooooooo much better. I think her colic is finally starting to fade away. She still has her moments, but she is definately on the right track. It's so exciting! She really has a cute personality. It sure sucks going to work everyday and leaving her.

Tanner finally got a job. Yay! He is working for a wholesale designer perfume company. He is traning right now, so I am hoping we will get enough income from this job that I will be able to quit my job sometime soon! I really want to be a stay at home mommy. I am also hoping to jump start my photography business after I quit, so we shall see how that goes.

So all in all, we are doing great, counting our blessings, and enjoying every minute of being parents to the sweetest little girl in the world.

2 sweet words:

Tiffany Haynes said...

Yay for employment!!! That would be so wonderful if you were able to quit! We miss you guys. Lets get together sometime soon.

jasonandhartley said...

She is a cutie. And it looks like you guys had a fun Valentine's Day. I wish I could do fun stuff like making Valentine's baskets with you guys. I don't have any friends here and the only family is my parents and grandma & grandpa wilkins. But at least I have my kids to have fun with I guess. haha.