Monday, July 19, 2010

8 Months Old and Counting!

I know I may sound like a broken record, but I can't believe how big my little Kayd is getting! She turned 8 months old on July 10th. She is now crawling EVERYWHERE and can stand on her own for about 10 to 15 seconds and has taken a few steps on her own. She has 5 teeth and one breaking through (poor thing!) She still has like no hair, but that's ok. I still think she's the cutest thing ever! We had a fun 8 month old shoot... any excuse to shoot, right? :)

7 sweet words:

Tiffany Haynes said...

What a doll! lovely pics...as usual!

Unknown said...

She is the cutest girl, ever! What a little dolly!

Brittany said...

Love her! She's beautiful!

Jason And Rachel Harker said...

Love the one where she's picking her nose! lol... she'll thank you for taking that one! she's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT LITTLE GIRL!

ConnieB said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love her pettiskirt, too (:

jasonandhartley said...

she is such a cute. :) hope we get to see you guys soon.