I have to say, Tanner was so spoiled this year on Birthday celebrations. We started out on a date night just the two of us the night before his birthday. Then the night of his Birthday, we had Tanner's family and my family come over to my moms for a birthday dinner.
Then the next night me and his friends surprised Tanner. It was supposed to be right when he got off work, but of course the day I have something planned he gets off early, so I had to improvise and had my Brother in law call him and ask him to go shopping at the mall with him. He fell for it, luckily. I just have to say, I don't ever want to plan a surprise party ever again. It's so stressful for me to focus on not saying something that will give it away. I am notorious for giving away a surprise. I am happy to say, the suprise was a success.









0 sweet words:
Post a Comment