Friday, May 13, 2011

Auntie Alissa is...

For those of you that haven't heard, my sister Alissa is prego! I am so excited for her! She has wanted a baby of her own for a long time and the time is finally here. She is going to make such a good mother. 

 Kaydence has such a special relationship with her Auntie Alissa. I am so glad that Kaydence has so many people to look up to. She is so blessed to have so many people around her that absolutely adore her. And soon she will have another cousin. I think it's going to be a boy, but time will tell...















3 sweet words:

Unknown said...

adorable.

is this the place we were "suppose" to go for my boys photoshoot?

Anonymous said...

haha well at least kaydence is cute in all these :)

Chandra said...

haha yeah that was the place :)

whatever alissa, you look so cute!