We had to say goodbye to these little bundles of joy forever last weekend. I didn't realize how attached I was until a day or two before they were adopted.
Luckily we found great homes for the puppies to live. One lady took both girls, which I am SOO happy about. I'm so glad they get to stay together. The sisters sure love eachother. Little Max was adopted for a little 8 year old boy. He was a sweet little boy and I know he will give him lots of love and attention. Kaydence was really upset when we dropped off Max, but luckily we brought Macie with us so that she would have a buddy on the way home.
It sure was fun to go through the experience of watching Macie nurture these little puppies. She is a great mom and will be forever.









0 sweet words:
Post a Comment