Thursday, November 29, 2012

Kaydence's 3 Year Birthday

I can't believe my little munchkin is already three!!! Her birthday was the day after my 3rd chemo treatment, but luckily it didn't kick in full force until the day after her birthday, so we were able to have a little birthday party for her.
 My sister Alissa is so sweet and sneaky. She had these yummy cake pops made for her birthday. The colors were perfect.


 My awesome sister in law, Rachel is the bomb. She mades cute fondant cakes for her son's birthdays so I had her help me this year with Kaydence's cake. She did the majority of it while I cheered her on. It turned out so cute! Thanks Rachel!





 It was a chilly day, perfect for some of my mother in law's homemade chicken noodle soup and my mom's homemade rolls. Thanks Mom and Goodman Mom! 







 Kaydence got a lot of fun gifts. One of her favorites was this amazing doll house from Auntie Alissa. This seriously is the most amazing doll house I've seen. It's got every little detail. Thanks so much Alissa!!! Since her birthday, she's spent hours playing with it. 


 Alissa even spent the time to make the doll bald and put a cute little beanie/head wrap on her!






  


   






 After the party outside, we came inside to warm up and watch Kaydence's 3 year video. 

Thanks to all those that came to hang out with this 3 year old for her birthday and to all those that helped me with the party. She loves all of you so much!

2 sweet words:

Alissa Melody said...

Oh these turned out cute! So glad Kaydence loves her present!

Unknown said...

That looks amazing! You always do such a cute job of decorating!!

So sad i had sick kids that day!

Judson is still coughing -- turns out he's not contagious -- but I didn't know then! DIdn't want you to catch their germs!!

Happy Birthday to that sweet girl!