Kaydence is my "big girl" these days. Anytime I tell her she's anything else, she corrects me "no I'm your big girl". She has grown up so much in the past year. She will be turning 4 in November. She is all potty trained, she is more independent, she listens well, plays more nice, and is such a sweetheart. I am loving this stage in her life.
She is now in sunbeams. It was quite the transition to get her out of nursery and into sunbeams, but she loves it now. She always struggles with change, but as soon as she gets comfortable she is good.
Our next transition is going to be getting her in her own bed again. Right before I was diagnosed with breast cancer, we had finally got her in her own big girl bed for a few months, but right after I was diagnosed, I was a sucker and let her sleep with me, which I do not regret at all. We have so many special moments and memories that I will cherish forever of falling to sleep together. The memories of during the night are a different story though. She is a terrible sleeper and has to sleep sideways kicking off Tanner and head butting me. As soon as I had my mastectomy, I started sleeping in her bed because I couldn't let her kick my chest, and I didn't want to deal with the transition again because I needed my sleep. So now we're here almost a year later and I'm still sleeping in her bed. I stayed in there as I went through chemo and through each surgery, so now that I'm all finished and healing from my last surgery, we are going to make the transition finally. It will feel so good to not sleep alone anymore, but I'm sure it's going to be a huge struggle getting her to sleep in her own bed again since she's been in our bed a good part of her life.
On a side note, Kaydence's hair is finally growing long enough to put it in a pony or bun. I love it. It's so easy and cute and it's fun to have more than one hair style all the time.
Kaydence loves her stuffed animals. She treats them as if they are her babies. She's always walking around with one of them. This particular day it was Teddy.




.jpg)
.jpg)







0 sweet words:
Post a Comment