Wednesday, July 31, 2013

June Randoms

June started off really hot, so we've tried to find things to do to distract us from the heat. 

Auntie Katie took Kaydence and I to the stable to ride her horse, Rhazja. Kaydence had so much fun. She has talked and talked about Rhazja since then. Afterwards we jumped in the pool to cool off and it felt sooooo good. 




 One of my best friends, Deborah, came to Arizona for the summer! She's been in Arkansas for the past few years and I miss her so much. I feel spoiled having her here now and I'm trying to get as much of her as I can while it lasts. 

 I love having my hair back! And it's finally getting to the length where I can style it a bit. I have to trim the back about every few weeks because the back gets too mullety. This is right after my first trim. 

 Tanner and I got to go on a date night a few weeks ago. We went to Cadillac Ranch. On the way into the restaurant, someone stopped us and gave us a sticky note "you're awesome". They told us someone gave it to them and told them to wear it until they find someone awesome to pass it on to. They told us to do the same thing. We gave it to our "awesome" babysitter, one of the girls from the ward. It was a fun night. We also hot hooked up with free chips, salsa, and queso dip. Yum!
  My sister in law, Hartley and I took the kids to sunsplash. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it. 
 We've been doing a lot of swimming this summer to keep cool. Kaydence will be starting swimming lessons in August, so no more floaties for her! She is terrified of getting her head under the water (just like I was), so hopefully she will get over it quick, or it will be torture. 

0 sweet words: