Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Shots and Butterfly Wonderland

Kaydence hadn't gotten her 4 year shots, so I took her one day. I talked to her before it so that she didn't feel like I tricked her, even though that would have probably been a lot easier. I really don't want her to ever feel like she can't trust me. So I told her I would take her some where very special if she got her shots like a big girl. She picked Butterfly Wonderland. She was so happy and positive. As soon as the nurse came in with the needles, everything changed. Poor girl lost her cool. Luckily the nurse was very good and got the 3 shots done in no time and Kaydence was back to laughing after she saw her awesome flower band aids. Love this girl!
 We went with my cousin, Amber and her kids, which is Kaydence's best friend, Lexus. These girls are inseparable and I'm so glad they have each other. 


0 sweet words: