Sunday, December 20, 2015

Alissa and Christian's Fairy Tale Wedding // Boyce Thompson

My sister got married to the love of her life last month. I have never been happier for her. Christian is such a great guy that is perfect for her. Along with getting a new brother in law, I also gained two new adorable little nephews! I already love them so much. They fit in well with our growing family and I couldn't be happier for their little family of five. 

The wedding and mini reception was done by some of my family and some of Alissa's friends. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We laughed, we cried and our hearts were touched by the amazing words exchanged by the two love birds. The reception was also amazing to say the least. So honored to be part of this special day they shared with us. Congratulations Alissa and Mckay!

0 sweet words: