Saturday, October 15, 2016

Chandra's 31st Birthday!

I turned 31 in October! Each year just flies by and I'm having such a hard time keeping track of how old I am. Tanner surprised me with some birthday streamers and sign. Then at work, my Mom and Kaydence surprised me with lunch and my work had a cake. It was so fun to spend time with them while at work. When I got home he surprised me with a "string to follow" that started in the front yard and went all throughout the house, and eventually led me into the backyard, where he had a note saying we are getting curbing and sod installed! Best gift ever. It's fun to fix up our house, I really enjoy having projects to do. After the surprise, he took me to dinner at True Food in Scottsdale. It is known for clean eating food, so it's exactly what I like. It was a good birthday! Lots of surprises and people caring about me. 

0 sweet words: