Friday, April 7, 2017

Kaydence & Macie // Best Friends

Even though it kills me that Kaydence begs and begs for a little sister, she is so blessed to have her doggie sisters. Her "favorite" is Macie and they love eachother so much. I love their sweet little relationship. Macie was actually our third dog. We were trying to get pregnant for a couple years with no success, so we kept having dogs! We got Macie in November 2008 and a couple months after, we found out we were pregnant! And we had Kaydence in November 2009. Even though it's crazy we have 3 dogs, I don't regret it at all. She is the sweetest little girl and our family wouldn't be the same without her. 

I had a styled session and this florist made this darling flower crown, so I wanted to get more use of it after the session, so we did some fun photos of these two. We even made Macie her own rosemary crown! haha. 

0 sweet words: