Kaydence definitely got her love for animals from her parents, especially her Mama. When Grandma Goodman and Aunt Katie sold Rhaja, Kaydence was heartbroken. She would cry about it often. When I was helping Katie decorate her house, I had the idea to do some portraits of Rhaja for her to hang a big photo of him in her house. They sold Rhaja to a girl that I know, so I contacted her and she was totally good with it. Kaydence was so excited so she came with me and we did some photos with her and Rhaja. Kaydence's gentleness is so sweet. She has such a beautiful love for all living creatures, big and small. One time I was going to kill a fly because it was in the house and it was so annoying, and Kaydence was about 3. She said, no Mom don't kill that fly! I said, Why? She said because he's my friend. She's always had that sweetness about her and I'm grateful for her gentle heart.
Monday, September 4, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 sweet words:
Post a Comment