My tender, sweet, beautiful, loving Grandma Rowley or Great Grandma (GG) as her great grandkids called her, left this earth on March 16, 2019. She was suffering so much and even though it helped let her go, it still hurt to see her go. She has taught me so much in my life and was the absolute best Grandma I could ask for. She spent so much time and energy teaching us children, as she was a natural teacher. I remember going downstairs at our house to go earn my $5 every Saturday by reciting something she has us memorize. We memorized the articles of Faith, all the orders of the books in the scriptures, and more. I cannot wait to be reunited with her again. Miss you so much Grandma. Til we meet again!
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 sweet words:
Post a Comment