Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Heart Christmas!






Ok so we had a great christmas season this year (i guess it's last year) anyways we went on a cruise with my whole family including alissa and andrew who live in utah now! it was really fun. Ok so I have to say I have the best husband in the world. He is such a cutie and he puts up with so much and I love him with all my heart!

5 sweet words:

kiley said...

You guys sure travel a lot. You should come here to Utah! You need to see Alissa and Andrew anyway... It's been too long since I've seen you. Mexico looked awesome.

Unknown said...

WHAT when did you get a blog??? What is your email so I can invite you!
email me at
foreverfamily04@hotmail.com

kiley said...

Hey I tagged you on my blog so check it out for the instructions!

Alissa Melody said...

HEY THAT ONE OF KIKI IS NEW!@!!

jasonandhartley said...

cute pics! thanks for sending us an invite. :)