Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I need to update this more often...

Zoey and Chik love looking out the window.


We were in the backyard with my mom and Tanner wanted to give me a ride in the wheel barrell, so I couldnt resist to let Missi girl and Rascal ride in it with me. It was fun!

The Rowley's have this bird that they found and it stays in their backyard and whenever you are in our backyard and it sees you it will come over and fly on your head. I was scared it was going to poop, I never have much luck with birds, they seem to always poop on me! Luckily this one didnt.


We got rockband for christmas, and I have to say it is one of the only xbox games that I actually like. I don't like playing the guitar, only the drums, probably because I've only played the guitar like once and I sucked, so I done play it anymore.

Tanner thinks he's a pro. He is actually really good, but not as good as Dallas my bro, haha.





We went to El Paso for Dallas's 19th Birthday. I can't beleive he is already 19! He is going to be leaving on his mission very soon and I'm gonna really miss him!

2 sweet words:

kiley said...

Oh my heck, I would die if a bird sat on my head. That is so funny though! I can't believe Dallas is already 19 and will be leaving on his mission soon. Holy cow time goes by fast!

Unknown said...

Yeah! It is about time you updated!