Monday, March 31, 2008

Shantay's Wedding

The moment everyone's been outside waiting for..... SIKE!
The beautiful bride!
I love her. I can't believe shes already married!
Me and pook at the reception.

The wedding party
We are little twinners




Bridesmaids and cute little flower girls

Yay kissing with bubbles!
Dustin me Candice Alissa Chey and Haylee
The reception in my parents backyard. It turned out so BEAUTIFUL! The colors were so pretty.
Tanner didn't want to dress up....I don't blame him.
3rings3girls3spirits...





5 sweet words:

Unknown said...

Cute, Cute! Love the colors too! They are the same colors I had for my wedding too!
We need to hang out again soon!

Brittany said...

Looky who it is-y!!! I found you! I found you! You can't get away from me!!! MMWahahahhahahahahhaha!!! what is your email address so I can invite you to my blog!??

jasonandhartley said...

Cute pics! You are sooooooo skinny!!! What are you doing???

kiley said...

Wow! Those are some bright colors. You girls are all so cute. And its no fair how gorgeous Shantay is. What a fun wedding! I can't believe she's old enough to be married. I am like a grandma now.

Alissa Melody said...

hey i totally commented already and its not there! well anywasy hhaha yeah he suprised me with that pic, i uploaded all my pictures and found it haha. lov e all your pictures, haha three rings three girls three spirits