Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Goodman Home - Before, In Progress and After

My happy little painter.
These are the first pics I took of it. I forgot to take pics before we started priming. Most of the house was blue and the rooms were pink and green!

In progress. We got all the paining done, but we still have the ugly pink carpet...
And the ugly linoleum floor...
We finally finished our tile a couple weeks ago. It has made such a difference.


Chik somehow snuck into alot of the pics. Shes a poser.









I got rope light and put it on top of the cabinets. It looks really cute. I also installed under the cabinet lights. I was so proud of myself.















5 sweet words:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I love your guys house! it turned out so beautiful!

kiley said...

Such a cute house! I want to come see it one day :)

Brandon Goodman said...

You guys really whipped that place into shape. Its like a totally different house than when you moved in.

Cindi said...

You guys need to go into the interior design business!! You have really done a nice job!! Go Chandra (yeah,yeah) Go Tanner (yeah,yeah) You Rock!! :)

Alissa Melody said...

okay you seriously have the custest house ever!!! I am so jealous!! Haha i cant imagine how bad it really was befor you guys prettied it up!! I lov eyou cant wait to see you!