Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Shantay soon to be Sellards

So me and Deb threw a bridal shower at mi casa for Shantay


We had tons of food, and of course most of the girls eat like birds, so we had tons of leftovers!
We blindfolded her and she had to put everything on that was in the bag. It was pretty funny.





We got to see baby Nolan, Tiff's baby, he is ADORABLE! I hadn't seen him since the hospital.
And of course Abe couldn't resist to show up and eat all of our food along with all our other friends husbands.



3 sweet words:

Alissa Melody said...

HEY YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING!i likooke dont ever look at new things page becase you never posted new things! horray for showers! Your house is so cute im so jealous!

kiley said...

I had no idea Shantay was going to get married! Crazy!!! And I'm so proud of you for updating your blog. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Yeah for Shantay! it is about time she gets married. She always seems to have a new guy.

All the food looks good. Good job decorating!