Monday, March 24, 2008

Mexico Adventures

We went to Ensenada Mexico for spring break. It was really fun, although on the way home I got sick and I got the flu. At least I wasn't sick there...
All the girls sunbathing. Too bad I only got burnt!


Best Sisters...



I think the sun is hurting tanner's eyes haha



Waiting to get seated at the restaurant in the hotel

Aww... BFF's



There were beautiful sunsets there
All the girls plus tanner
They love riding in the dingy. Probably because of the name.



All the girls ready to go boating

Tanner always has to be in the pics
And the center of attention..
Chase is such a ladies man

We saw dolphins! And they followed right under the bow (I think that's what it's called) of the boat. I couldn't get a good pic of it though.
Big hair tanner
Cap'n Chase


The self proclaimed "Pro" in action

I'm not that good. I played Chase and he was better than I was. Pathetic...

2 sweet words:

kiley said...

How fun! Will you stop going on so many vacations? Geez! I'm sorry you were sick though :(

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! YOu guys are always going somewhere or doing something--- NO FAIR!

Nicole looks so much like you-- it is funny-- it is like a minni Chandra!