Zoey doesn't like to look in the camera.
They LOVE playing. They will run around the house for a half hour, sometimes it gets annoying, but I think it's cute that they have so much fun together.
Zoey gets wiped out
Talk about a BIG SNOUT
She looks so innocent... looks can be deceiving
I taught Zoey some tricks. She caught on pretty fast, she is a pretty smart dog.
After she learned to balance it on her nose, she learned to balance it on her paw. Its adorable. She will hold it there until I tell her to get it.
Chik is crying because she wants to learn a cool trick. All she can do is rollover, she feels like a failure.
Cute, she's really trying hard to balance the treat, but it just doesnt work unless I keep my hand under her chin.
Recess!
I think she smells something
Zoey sporting her bling bling shirt
Our fishies has babies! They are so little and cute.
The mom is very protective and swims back and forth over all the fishes and doesn't let any fish get near. When she sees a straggler, she will suck it up in her mouth and let it out where the other baby fishes are. I didn't realize how fish can have such traits, I always thought they were boring haha.
Shes doing her job. As you can see there are no other fishes near her corner.
4 sweet words:
K, you know what I love about you? You are so fetchin adorable! Seriously! Is this a learned trait or is it just natural? haha! I miss you and I love your little doggies!
haha yaaaay!! I love the pictures made me smile! I love you and yeah pictures, ill try to find some good spots, hopefully it wont look so dry by then. Winters are ugly here.
Love the pictures of you babies! And, you looked beautiful in Shantay's wedding!
hey girl, don't rush me!!! I'm gonna take my pretty little time, haha!
Post a Comment