Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Love Outback! oh and Gecko Grill

So my little bro Dallas got to go through the Temple to receive his endowments. It was a really neat to go through a session with him for the fist time. He is got his mission call last week and he is going to Columbus Ohio. He is very excited to go and I am so proud of him! So traditionally, each time one of the cousins would go through the temple for the first time, we would go to Bill Johnson's Big Apple since it was right down the street from the Temple but it isn't even anything real special. We would just go since it was tradition, but Dallas started a new tradition and we went to Outback. Its a shame we didn't start this tradtition a long time ago!
Tanner Abe and Dallas, aww BFF's!
The clan
I think she's going to kill me. She's a little crazy when it comes to food.
My little cousin chase got baptised a couple weeks ago. Uncle Jay treated everyone to Gecko Grill after the baptism, mmm...
One of our fav waitresses, Lindsay, wanted to be in the pic.



4 sweet words:

Brittany said...

k, can i just say how friggin good you look?
And that's so funny about Big Apple. It was always a tradition in my family when school ended we'd go there. I never really liked it to be honest but we always went, haha!

barbafamily said...

I like the new tradition of Outback! Congrats to your brother for going through the temple and getting ready to go on his mission. You are the cutest in the pictures!

Alissa Melody said...

im so jealous!! i miss you!

kiley said...

I LOVE Outback! And I remember last time I came down to see you we went to Gecko Grill. Yum yum.