Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nash's Bday Party

Nash (on the right), Callie and Elliot's Yorkie, had his one year birthday yesterday so Zoey and Chik were invited to their first doggie party. They had so much fun! They live about a mile from us and it's so fun to have good friends so close by. We have so much fun with them. They love their dog as much as we love ours and they treat it like their kid just like us haha. We are perfect for each other.

Our boys are so cute playing with their electronics


4 sweet words:

kiley said...

A birthday party for dogs? Oh my gosh Chandra you kill me. I guess I don't understand cause I'm not a pet person. Looks like it was fun for your dogs though :)

Unknown said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!
I hope you bought him a gift!

barbafamily said...

That is SO funny! I've never heard of a birthday party for dogs, but, hey it looks like it was fun :-)

Brittany said...

Yaaa. I see how it is. This was an "exclusiv" party, right? Don't worry, I'm not... jealous.