Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Park Times

We decided one day to take the girls to the park and to read our patriarchal blessings since we hadn't done either for a while.
Chik's lazy tongue cracks me up. It's like she has no control over it whatsoever.
Tanner and Zoey "bonding"



One of her fav pastimes is licking her nose with her eyes closed. She really enjoys it.

Chik loves eating grass mmm...
She's "fast like a gazelle" (as Tanner would say)


5 sweet words:

Unknown said...

Your "family" is so cute! No seriously. I love you guys! You are such great friends and such great examples of living right!
Wish we could play more!

barbafamily said...

You guys are so cute! And, what a great example to go to a beautiful park (in the fresh air) and read your patriarchal blessings!

Brittany said...

K, I just laugh everytime I see a new blog about your dogs. Not because it's funny... well it is... but more because it's so cute and it makes me want to have some dogs to play with!

Alissa Melody said...

I love you and miss you i cant wait to see you in a few weeks!

Alissa Melody said...

oh p.s what is deborahs email or something she has her blog blocked!!