Last weekend we went up to Pinetop to help Jason and Hartley move. I think I was the designated Halle watcher, but I have no problem with that. I absolutely love her to death. She is so cute! Jason and Hart, we miss you guys!
The fam took us bowling for FHE. I was so excited because Tanner got to finally use the bowling ball and awesome bag I got for him from Goodwill for $5! It was awesome!
Zoey and Chik played in the rain on Sunday and were all wet, so me made them ride in the back seat with towels. Zoey felt so sad back there, so she at least wanted to see what was going on upfront. She is so cute, even though she looks retarded haha.
7 sweet words:
hahahahha i love the pictures of your dogs i was laughing so hard, i miss you!! when are you going to come up and see us? lake powell? something! that last trip was cheap i felt like we didnt evenn get to play very much
That little girl is so cute. I love the name Halle. We're thinking of naming one of our girls that someday :)
I know.. so sad they moved! At least we have somewhere to visit though?
I like Tanners bowling bag/ball...lets go bowling!
Looks like a fun little trip! Love the bowling ball and bag! Halle is absolutely adorable! And Chik cracks me up watching TV :-)
chandralito! i found your little bloglito! how are you? we need to play soon ok! i misses you...add me as a friend on here k and ill add ya to mine! mwah!
Hey I tagged you on my blog!! oh and i cant wait to see you guys this week!!! yay you are going to the lake with us saturday morning right?
That was so awesome of you guys to help us. We couldn't have done it without you, seriously! You should come up and see us again. :) Halle misses you guys.
Post a Comment