Tanner loves the front of the boat. It makes him feel like he can fly....



We went on a boatride. The sun was a little bright haha
We played Mom's fav game, Catch Phrase, at the fire pit. It was so much fun. Mom claims she's the Catch Phrase Queen.
Nicole was the loser, so she had to do her dare haha. Nicole of course picked a little man that didn't speak English. Poor lost little spanish guy haha.
Sparklers!!!! These are some kids that were right by us. I was so jealous!
We got to watch the firework show right on the ocean in the Harbor right where our boat is! It was gorgeous! They were being lit from 4 barges in different parts of the harbor and we could see all of them. We were surrounded. The reflection on the water made it 10 times better than regular AZ fireworks, and not to mention, the weather was a perfect 70 degrees! Heaven!




7 sweet words:
AW im so sad i missed it!!!
FUN! The boat sounds like a blast!
Love the fireworks!! What a fun place to spend the 4th of July :-)
Once again--- always doing something FUN!
Jealous.
P.s.
your hair is real long and cute!
Chandra! I'm so glad you commented on my blog. Its so good to see how you are doing and what you are up to.
Your hair is getting long. I like it! Very cute.
You'r hair looks gorgeous in that second photo with Tanner. How are things going? We need to get together before school starts. How many times have I said that to you? Maybe none, but it feels like I'm repeating myself... but seriously? We need to play... bad.
Post a Comment