Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Elder Dallas Steven Rowley!

So my little baby brother is gone on his mission. I love him so much. He is such a good example to me even though he's younger than me. My whole family got to drive up to Provo (in a motorhome haha) to spend the last 2 days with him before he had to report to the MTC. I am so glad we got to spend that time with him. In a few weeks he will report to his mission in Columbus Ohio. He gave such a good farewell talk. I was very impressed. I am so proud of him!



Chillin at Dallas' open house.
My fav cousins, sister, and Aunt Janice! I love them!

haha, we got bored while the boys were playing basketball

We attempted a family pic in front of Chuckarama. Alissa got the smile part, but I don't think she got the open your eyes memo haha. I love you Alissa!

Best Sisters!



We got to see our cousins in Utah. We hadn't seem them for so long! It was fun to get to see them again. I miss them.

It's official. He now goes by Elder Rowley. How cute!


Best parents in the world.

2 sweet words:

Unknown said...

What a cute family! You look so good Chandra! We need to play!!! When do you guys have time?

barbafamily said...

That is so exciting! You have the cutest family too! And, love the "CTR"!!! That's priceless!