We went up to Pinetop for a reunion. It was fun to all hang out in the cabin. We all went shooting and played disc golf too. Tanner talked me into getting a gun and his way of talking me into it was by saying "but it's so cute and little and you love cute little things"..... What can I say, it is pretty cute haha









4 sweet words:
Guns are so fun. The one you got is so tiny. I think I would like a small one too but Adam had to get a powerful one so unfortunately its pretty big. Maybe I'll convince him to get a small one for me one day :)
P.S. You look so great - I need to get on that diet asap!
I was so close to getting a shotgun in January, I love shooting. I never did though... and now it's too hot... but someday...
WHAT? Clint is getting married? When?
I do like your cute gun!
Post a Comment