Those are fun pics! Creepy lookin' dogs... but funny!
She still looks so cute!!!
Oh Chandra Chandra Chandra, you make me laugh every time I read your blog. Seriously, let's play because me miss you.
Chandra you and your husband are so cute together. I can tell you two have a lot of fun together. Good to hear from you!!
OK those dogs are cute, but honestly TANNER in the second picture...ROFLJen
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
5 sweet words:
Those are fun pics! Creepy lookin' dogs... but funny!
She still looks so cute!!!
Oh Chandra Chandra Chandra, you make me laugh every time I read your blog. Seriously, let's play because me miss you.
Chandra you and your husband are so cute together. I can tell you two have a lot of fun together. Good to hear from you!!
OK those dogs are cute, but honestly TANNER in the second picture...ROFL
Jen
Post a Comment