Deb's bridal shower was so fun. It was a pirate theme.
My sis Candice, Prego Deb, and Me
She is such a cute prego. She's due in less than a month and she still looks hot!
We threw a shower for her at our work too. It turned out so cute.
She had no idea. She thought we were having an "Impromptu Meeting"


5 sweet words:
oh my !! is she sure shes not having twins!!
So fun! You look cute too!
WHat a fun surprise!
I love the pirate theme baby shower too!
P.s.
You look good Chandra! I haven't seen you in awhile!!
What a great baby shower! And, you are right, your friend is really cute prego!
By the way, I tagged you...check out my blog :-)
Hey! Saw your blog on Alissa's!
Cute pics!
Deborah looks so cute prenant!
And I have never seen a pirate themed baby shower, but it sure looks cute!
Post a Comment