Thursday, May 22, 2008

Baby Jack!

So this is what Deborah was doing the night before she had her baby! We took her out for her Birthday to BJ's. If only she knew what she was going to be doing the next day haha.
They look so bored haha we took too long taking pics before we left
So Deborah comes into work at 7:30 yesterday having contractions 3-4 mins apart! I told her to call the doctor but she refused haha. She wanted to save her work leave hours so she stayed at work until 1:00! She is crazy.
He was born at approx. 5:00pm on May 21st. He weighs 7 lbs 2 oz and he's 20 inches. He is adorable! We got to see him last night and I got to hold him! I really really want a baby of my own!



5 sweet words:

Brittany said...

I went to the hospital tonight, he's so friggin cute! haha, deb is so funny, that's totally like her to wait for it, haha! hey, at least you have a husband you can at least "practice" with... if you know what i mean (wink wink). i don't even have a husband to do that much, haha!

Unknown said...

YEAH for Deb! He is perfect!

We want you to have a baby too! How is that going?

Krystal Arnett said...

Hey Chandra,
This is Krystal (Shell) Arnett. I have been wondering how Deborah was doing; I haven't seen her since we both were just barely pregnant. That's funny you guys went to BJ's the night before because that's where I went the night before I had my baby, which was a day before Deb. Anyway, you look great I'm adding you to my list :)

jasonandhartley said...

he's a cute baby. that's crazy to wait til the last minute to go to the hospital! yikes! but i was induced so i didn't really go through that.

Jenni Sue said...

What a nice friend you are. Now we've just got to get Deb to be good at blogging, too! Hey, I'm going private so give me your email address, and I'll add you to my blog!