Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day - San Diego

My family took us to San Diego for Memorial Day weekend. It was really fun! Alissa and Andrew got to come too.
The Smiths came to the boat and had dinner with us. They were helping Sherri move into her apartment in San Diego.
Tons of sail boats were out in the Harbor
And of course I had to take a pic of the pirate ships! The one on the left is in a movie, but I can't remember which one haha.
At Mission Beach we rented this Wave pool thing out for 2 hours. It's way cool. It teaches you how to surf. They had a bigger one that was an actual rip curl but it looked scary. We had enough wipeouts on this one! Luckily it didn't hurt at the time, but now that I look at my knees, I realize that it bruised me pretty bad!













6 sweet words:

Krystal Arnett said...

Sounds like you had such a fun weekend. San Diego is the best; I love it. We go for a week over the 4th of July. I can't wait. I have always wanted to do one of those wave pool things they look so fun :) Oh, and tell Deb congrats for me her baby is darling!

Jenn said...

That flow rider surf thing was on the cruise I went on recently and it was SO MUCH FUN!

jasonandhartley said...

wow, you guys do a lot of crazy fun stuff! are you always on vacation?

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Your family is always doing fun things!

kiley said...

I've always wanted to try those surf things. I think I wouldn't be able to stay up for more then 5 seconds though :) It looks like you did good!

Karissa said...

Hey goodmans. i got your blog off of andrea and tylers. im friends with loretta and tanner and i had stained glass together. you guys are so cute and what a fun vaca in cali. tell tanner i said hi! karissa