I turned 23 yesterday. I feel so old. I can't believe how time has flown since I've gotten married. I had a great Birthday. I got he day off because it was Columbus Day, but unfortunately Tanner had to work, so I stayed at home and did a little bit of cleaning (I know I shouldn't clean on my birthday, but I couldn't help myself haha) and then I started reading Twilight. I need to finish it before the movie comes out in November. So then Tanner came home and brought me flowers and a cute card and took me out to dinner.

I got a new camera for my birthday, so I wanted to play around with it and take some family pics before we left for our date. Zoey snuck in the picture.

Tanner got us matching glasses. He's so cute!

We went to The Keg. It was really good. They hooked us up with a free shrimp coctail and a delicious cherry cheesecake. 
Tanner didn't know that they were going to give me free cheesecake, so before we left, he bought me my own little cheesecake to eat after we got home from dinner.
Then we went off to the fountain by our house to test out my new camera











My family took me out to Macaroni Grill the next night. It was yummy, and then we went to go see Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It was cute.
Chik is my poser. Here are a few random pics with my new camera. I love it! :)



1 sweet words:
Ohh Tanner totally spoiled you! I'm glad you had such a great birthday.
Post a Comment