Saturday, October 4, 2008

Someone Got Asked to Sadies!

That's right. Tanner got asked to Sadies, by his one and only wifey! Me and my friends are asking our husbands to our own Sadies Dance. The theme is Sadies at the Rock Concert. We are going to have a fancy dinner in my parent's backyard and then for the "dance" we are going to a concert. Each couple is going to pick a band and they get to wear matching shirts of that band. This is how I asked him. Although he messed it up because it was a small scavenger hunt, and he found the very last thing he was supposed to find before he even saw the poster!
She's the culprit. She couldn't help herself but show him the little rolled up peice of paper riding on her back.

I am so excited! I can't wait for the dance haha. I swear, sometimes I think I'm still in high school...

5 sweet words:

Unknown said...

WHAT? This sounds so fun!

kiley said...

What a fun idea...you'll have to post pics of the big night!

Chandra said...

Andrea - you guys are welcome to come. Were eating dinner at my parents house and everyone is going to pay either $5 per person, or possibly $5 per couple, if that will pay for all our food. Then tickets are 23.50 each for the concert and then you will need to get matching band t-shirts. The date is Saturday Oct. 18. Let me know if you want to come.

Alissa Melody said...

that is sooooo cute! /i love it, i wish so bad we were going THAT weekend so that we could go!

Tisdale Family said...

That is such a cute idea!!! I seriously feel like we should still be in high school! :) Have fun!