Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Best Cousins!

So me and Shantay are pregnant together! I am due November 7th and she's due December 12th (Tanner's birthday), so we are about a month apart!!! We are so excited that we are going to have babies to close together. This was taken about 1 and a half months ago, so I've grown so much since then!

4 sweet words:

deborah b. said...

cute prego bellies!

Unknown said...

Ah. How fun! You girls are so cute!

Tiffany Haynes said...

Such cute bellies! It makes me really miss my huge prego belly. I love the cabin pictures. Which reminds me, we need to plan another trip up to our cabin with all the friends again. Especially before your little gal arrives.

Chandra said...

thanks! i know we need to. that was a lot of fun! and pretty soon the leaves are going to be changing colors :) that is the best time to camp.