Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pinetop Adventures

We got to go up to the Goodman's cabin a couple times in the past month. It sure was nice to get away from the heat! Here's a pic of my baby bump. This was actually taken several weeks ago, and I've gotten alot bigger since then. I guess it's time to take a new one???...


Stink bug!!!

Ok so i had to have some models for this shot lol.

The boys playing xbox


Macie sticking her tongue out at Tanner haha.

I love the rain. It poured for a good bit and the thunder was crazy!

Ok so this picture cracks me up. Not only do I look hideous, but Tobey is staring at Macie. Macie is in heat right now, so Tobey was following her EVERYWHERE. I had to keep an eye on her the whole time. When I saw this picture, I couldn't help but laugh outloud.

Macie was a little scared of the thunder

Goliath aka G-li, the pocket size dog.


I had to comfort Macie. She's a sweethart.


Playing mexican train

Goliath and Katie taking their daily nap together.

We went to the lake to take some pictures of duckies!






1 sweet words:

Aston Family said...

Chandra!!! Love your pregnant belly!! You are so cute! :)