Two posts in one day???? That is crazy for me. I think this is my first time actually hehe. So tonight I was just looking at my doggies and thinking of how cute they are (even though we just shaved chik down to her skin, I still think she looks cute) so I just had to take some pictures of them. We screwed up Chik's face hair, but at least she doesn't have to eat her hair while she's eating. I just love my girls. It's going to be hard to leave them in my parent's backyard when we move to my parents guest house. My parents don't want any dogs in the guest house since they just remodeled it. So to make myself feel less guilty, I am making Tanner build a huge doggy house for them, air conditioned AND heated :) It is officially started as of last week. It is 4 feet by 8 feet. It's perfect. I feel a lot better knowing they will have an air conditioned home like they are used to (they will just have to get used to the small space). I know Zoey will love my parents backyard because she is OBSESSED with chasing lizards. We have one in our backyard that has lived here since we moved in and Zoey just sits on the porch waiting for it to come out of the bush. It's so cute. There are alot of lizards in my parents backyard, plus a squirrel that lives in the pool rock waterfall, so she will be entertained for sure.

I still can't believe we have 3 dogs, but I can't imagine not having our 3rd one, Macie. She is the sweetest ever.

We made progress with Macie. She absolutely would not let us put a collar on her. When we would finally get it on her, she would be scared and turn into a weird dog that just hides and won't come out from under the bed. So since we had her, we just let her run around tagless, but now that they are going to be living at my parents house, I want to make sure that if somehow she gets out, she will have a tag and number on it. So a few weeks ago I just tricked her with treats and slowly eased it onto her. I have to say, she was still weird and hiding and mad at me, but after about a day, she finally got over it and now she's a real dog :)

6 sweet words:
How come you are moving? Did you guys sell your house?
im planning on either working part time or not working at all (except for my photography). so after my 3 months maternity leave we aren't going to be able to pay our mortgage, so we are moving in at my parents guest house. we are in the process of short saleing our home right now, but we just found out our mortgage company went out of business, so a different company is taking over, and it might even take longer! uh, i just want to get it over with. but at least we don't have to pay our mortgage right now.
Hey Chandra! You have the cutest dogs. And those swimsuits are so cute. Where did you get them!?
such cute doggies. And I love the swimsuits adorable!
thanks! i got the adorable swimsuits at marshalls!!!! they have a ton of cute baby clothes there.
your little dogs are so cute!! i never really liked little dogs til we got tucker, i always thought they were little yappy rats. yours definitely don't look like rats! :)
Post a Comment