I really am trying to hold back on buying tons of cute stuff for my little girl, but it's so hard when I find things like this!!!!! Especially when they are on clearance haha.
Spencer and I finally got a blog!!! We are sooo happy for you guys and your new addition! And honestly I can't blame you for caving in!! Those outfits are adorable! We should plan something soon! :) ---Jenny
Hey Jenny, Thanks! We are so excited. Yes lets plan something soon before I get too HUGE and miserable haha.
Andrea - I know I am trying so hard to wait until my shower. I think I am actually doing pretty good considering all the cute stuff I see that I pass up, but I just couldnt pass these up!!!
4 sweet words:
Spencer and I finally got a blog!!! We are sooo happy for you guys and your new addition! And honestly I can't blame you for caving in!! Those outfits are adorable! We should plan something soon! :) ---Jenny
Adorable. You should wait till your shower!
Hey Jenny,
Thanks! We are so excited. Yes lets plan something soon before I get too HUGE and miserable haha.
Andrea - I know I am trying so hard to wait until my shower. I think I am actually doing pretty good considering all the cute stuff I see that I pass up, but I just couldnt pass these up!!!
The watermelon swimsuit is way too cute! ahhh! I would love shopping for little girls too! Too bad I can't quite yet but hopefully one day.
Post a Comment