I am really enjoying shopping for girl stuff! I actually have really been trying to hold back and wait until I have my shower, then I can buy what I don't have afterwards, but it's so hard because every time I go to the store, I go right to the baby stuff!! Anyways, for those of you that didn't know, we are going to be moving in with our parents as soon as our short sale gets approved on our house. We submitted it about a month and a half ago, so it will probably be in the next couple months, depending on how long the bank takes to respond. It is a bitter sweet feeling. We love our house!!! But we really cannot afford the mortgage after we have the baby, unless I continued working full time, which I absolutely will not do! I want to be with my baby. It will be nice to be back with my parents and have the baby so close to both sets of grandparents. The plan is for me to work part time at my job, that way we can still have medical insurance. My sweet mom has willingly offered to watch the baby, which I am so grateful for!!! And I am so glad she will have time with her grandma to build such a close relationship with her. So anyways, the reason we were looking for a bassinet is because we cannot fit the crib in our room at the guest house at my parents house (well technically we probably could, but it would be too cramped), so I started searching on craigslist and I found this cute bassinet!!!! I absolutely love it! It plays music and rocks! They gave us all the bedding (2 sets of sheets) and accessories including a cute bobby pillow, which I've seen at the stores and they are pretty expensive. Anyways, I cannot wait to have my little girl to hold in my arms! :)

3 sweet words:
Thats so cute and way good deal. You need to come over and make some vinyl signs for her. I've found so really cute ideas. I love having Porter right next to my bed...even when he wakes me up 5 times in the middle of the night.
you good little bargain shopper you! so cute too! I know, it is so hard to not buy every tiny little baby thing you see. everything is just so precious and cute and small. Especially girl stuff!
so cute! do you know when you are having a shower?
Post a Comment