Ok so I won the Jesterz contest! yay! I even got first place, which is 10 free tickets. I swear this is like the only thing I have ever won in my life! IT's so exciting! And to make it even better, my cousin Katy got 2nd place! Whooohooo we rock! Maybe this will be the start of a new beginning, being LUCKY! hehe.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 sweet words:
That's awesome!! You could invite me if you want;)!! JK But I just tagged you with "THE AWARD" so go onto my blog, read a little more about me and then add "THE AWARD" to your blog and tell us a little more about you. Make sure to keep this tag going and tag 7 of your other friends you'd like to know more about.
WOW! Congrats! I hope you invite us!! hint, hint, j/k!
Post a Comment