Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's Summertime! Happy 4th of July

We got to spend the 4th of July in San Diego again this year. It was a lot of fun, although I was planning on coming back all tan, but I came home beat red and now I'm peeling. Maybe it will eventually turn into a tan... But I have to say, the weather was amazing! The highest it got during the day was mid 70's. Perfect.








haha we get the puny fireworks for our picture. Sad.

The fireworks are gorgeous over the water!


They were giving out free sparklers... for "the kids" haha

Tanner ended up getting one :)




We got to take the little boat out all by ourself.

We also got to celebrate Mom's birthday. We made her this awesome t-shirt. She was so proud wearing it. This is right after we watched Ice Age 3 (best movie ever) in 3D, hence the ridiculous glasses. I love you Mom!!!!

Showing off my bump. I am so proud of it hehe.

Waiting in line for Ice Age 3. I absolutely loved it! Surprisingly Mom loved it too. She didn't even like the first one. I don't even know how that's possible.



We ate at Cheesecake Factory for her birthday. They gave her a free miniature ice cream that was practically all whipped cream. She still loved it though if you can't tell.

The boys went wakeboarding and Tanner was the designated flag boy. He's so cute.



3 sweet words:

kiley said...

I love your little bump! You look so good. And your 4th of July looked awesome in San Diego!

Unknown said...

Looks how cute you are! That is the cutest baby bump ever!

Brittany said...

Lookin' good girl! I miss you! We need to play soon! Glad you had a fun 4th!