So today I am 5 months pregnant! I can't believe how far along I already am. It is going by pretty fast, although the first 3 months were slow because I was waiting to tell everyone (I was going crazy, I wanted to announce it to the whole world!!!!haha) But since then, it has flown. I am feeling pretty good, except every once in a while I get a headache that lasts several days. I am grateful I am feeling good though.
So the other day my little sisters were spending the night and we were watching "The Island" and during the movie I felt something in my tummy. It was totally a kick! And then I felt it a couple more times. It was so exciting. Tanner got excited so he put his hand on my tummy for about 10 mins and nothing! haha, but actually I've heard that towards the first time the mommy feels it, it is most likely no one else will be able to feel it yet. With every new thing I experience with being pregnant, it gets more and more real to me that I'm actually having a sweet baby. I can't wait!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Baby Movement
Love
Chandra
Labels: Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 sweet words:
Oh my gosh!!! That is the greatest - I'm so excited that you are starting to feel her inside of you! Yeah, it will probably be at least another month until he can feel...maybe a little less. And, I'm so sorry about your headaches! You are so adorable and it's so exciting to hear your updates :-) Love ya!
How fun! Just wait---in no time your tummy will start to look like a little alien is in there and T will be able to just look and see her move!
It's so fun to feel the movements. It's my favorite part of the pregnancy so far!
That's so wierd to think about, haha! It's like an alien or something haha, but a really cute one!
Post a Comment