Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's a Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After anxiously impatiently waiting, we found out what were having! Were going to be parents of a little girl! We are sooo excited! I can't wait to be able to hold her in my arms. We are so blessed.




She almost looks like an alien in this one, but needless to say, I am already falling in love with this little girl!

11 sweet words:

Amber said...

Congratulations!!! That is really exciting! I bet that will be a lot of fun, can't tell you by experience but... I bet it is a lot of fun :)

deborah b. said...

YAY!! so exciting... i cant wait to meet her (and neither can Jack, he told me so)!! Congratulations :)

Unknown said...

Those are such good pictures! She is adorable!

Morgan and Melissa Sarager said...

Yah!! Congrats! You're gonna have so much fun dressing her up =)

kiley said...

You got such great ultrasound pics. I hope mine turn out that good. Yay for a girl!!!

jasonandhartley said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Maybe I will have a girl too... :)

Chandra said...

thanks to all! we are very excited! :)

Elliott Valentine said...

Now Porter, Jack and Nolan will have a little Girlfriend they can all fight over!! HEHE!

Chandra said...

i know!!! she is going to be surrounded by boys!!!! lol

Jen said...

Chandra your belly is the cuttest pregnant bellie I have ever seen! I am so jelous you look so perfect as usual!!! Love you tonz even if you are way cuter pregnant!

BrookLynn Martineau said...

YAY Sis.Goodman I'm so happy for you! ! !