Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Cute Little Bean!!!



OK so ya, you are going to say, I can't even see what is what, but I still think it's cute. And actually this is a really crappy print out of my first ultrasound. On the monitor it looked ALOT better. It was so exciting! It was the first time I really felt like it is totally real. Hearing the heart beat made my heart melt! I can't believe a little baby is growing inside of me. This was taken about a month ago though, so it has grown a lot since then. I am hoping at my next ultrasound, to find out what it is!!!!

PS please ignore the little Zoey hair. I swear we find them all over our house, so this is a normal occurance for it to be on my scanner and of course I'm too lazy to re-scan it haha.

2 sweet words:

kiley said...

So excited for you!!!

Jen said...

Chandra,

That was the best part for me. Hearing the heartbeat was so amazing. I think that is when you really realize how real they are (at least for me). But finding out what they are and feeling them kick are one of the most amazing things ever! I think the only thing that tops that all off is the first time you see and hold them. I can't wait for you!!!