We are so excited to announce that we are finally pregnant!!!! I am officially 3 months along. We found out back in February. It was the most amazing feeling. I took a pregnancy test just for the heck of it the day before I was supposed to start, and usually I just watch it and it's always negative, but this time there was a dark line and a really really faint line. I was in shock. I didn't know what to do, so I just stared at it in amazement. I wasn't sure if I should believe it or not, and Tanner said what is it (I sometimes react in the same way when it's negative...staring, hoping for another line to show up), but this time I was able to tell him theres 2 lines! I still didn't want to get excited though because how was I supposed to know if a faint line is real or not. So I drank a full glass of water and we headed to CVS to get another test. We decided to get one of those digital ones because I don't want any question. I just want to know yes or no. So we bought one and that test came out negative. I was so disappointed, but I still had hope. Why would there be a faint line on the other cheap one? So I started investigating it online, and unfortunately that did no good. Alot of the stuff I found said that sometimes when it's a faint line, it can still be negative. The next day I had an appointment with my acupuncturist, so I asked her what she thought and showed her all my tests (haha I took about 3 others at work that day). She said we need to do a blood test in order to know for sure, so we drew my blood and she said she would have results back the following afternoon. The next day was the longest day of torture I've ever been through (just ask Deb haha - I was whining to her all day at work.) So 1:00 comes, and I'm thinking, why hasn't she called? It's already the afternoon!!!?!??! I am going crazy here. Then 2:00, then 3:00, 4:00, and even 5:00. Still nothing. I am freaking out here. So on my way home, around 5:20, I get the call. She says sorry it took so long. It was just one of those days (she didn't sound too optimistic), then she says, well I got your test results back... and.... you can celebrate because your pregnant!!!!!! Right then I just started balling! I'm suprised I didn't get in a crash. It was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt. I couldn't believe it. Tanner told me to call him right when I found out, but I was only about 10 minutes away, and I'd much rather tell him in person, so I got home and by then I had kind of stopped crying, but when I told Tanner I just started crying again. This has been an amazing experience for me. I feel so blessed and I know that the Lord has a plan for us throughout our entire life. I have grown so much and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. So right when we found out, we wanted to share it with our immediate families since they know we've been trying for a while. I am due November 7th and I can't wait to hold my baby!
Please bear with me if from now on all my posts are about my pregnancy haha. I'm just too excited to think about anything else.
Please bear with me if from now on all my posts are about my pregnancy haha. I'm just too excited to think about anything else.

7 sweet words:
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats!
I am so excited for you! Babies are the greatest blessing ever! And, I truly loved your story :-)
Congrats again! This is the best news ever! Can't wait to hear all your pregnancy updates. How have you been feeling?
yay!!! sis. Goodman I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!! just so you know who this is its Brooklynn Martineau from young womens.
Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm glad your back to blogging. Are you feeling any better?
thanks!!!! we are sooo excited!!! i have been feeling a little bit better. the nausea has gone away, but I am still tired and out of energy. i hear the 2nd trimester is better though :)
I am so excited for you guys to start a family! You'll both be awesome parents!
Congrats!
Post a Comment