Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Easter 2009

Finally an update. Sorry, I have been so lazy recently. Heres a few pics from our Easter this year. Me and Tanner usually put together an Easter basket for eachother with a little gift and goodies inside, but I finally realized this year that we are not focusing enough on Christ's Resurrection on Easter, so we didn't do baskets this year and we just tried to focus more on Christ and family and I'm glad we did. I love my savior so much. I am so grateful that I am a member of his church. I would be so lost without it, especially in the world today! I am so blessed. I have a wonderful family and family in law, such awesome loyal friends, and the best husband in the world. And most importantly, I have the gospel in my life. That is truly where my happiness comes from and I owe it to my savior, Jesus Christ.




I heart Shantay!

I love my beautiful sisters and cousins! And also you Alissa! I love you! I wish you could have been here.


4 sweet words:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!

deborah b. said...

Yay new pics! Gorgeous!!

Rachel said...

awww i just love you and your nice comments on my blog! you are soo sweet! and did i hear you are pregnant?? let me know if i heard correctly! because im soo excited for you if you are!! i miss you soo much so call me sometime and we'll do somethin k! love ya lots dagnabbit! love chachey poo!

Chandra said...

thanks!

yes, rach you heard right. i am pregnant!!! we are so excited. i miss yoU!!!!