Thursday, July 23, 2009

Healthy Eating

Ok so I just want to document this story for my own pleasure.

So me and Tanner are trying to eat healthy. Well, I have been trying to eat super healthy for almost 2 years, but ever since I got pregnant, I have been craving EVERYTHING!! The first trimester was the worst, but starting in my second trimester, I finally got somewhat control over what I eat. Anyways, I always get on to him saying he needs to help me eat healthy and not tempt me, so we decided were going to try to do it together.

So, today was a somewhat stressful day at work, so as a result, I started craving a Costa salad (it's only natural hehe). I wouldn't even consider it a salad though because it's sooooo good and I'm sure it's not healthy. So, I gave into my craving and got me a Costa salad. As I was eating my super delicious salad, Tanner sends me a txt and it reads "you would be so proud. Instead of Chipotle I got subway. they were right next to eachother. It was tough". My first thought was, is he spying on me? So there I was feeling all guilty, but I didn't dare tell him what I was eating, so I responded "how cute. good job" haha. So I get home from work, and I'm in the kitchen cleaning up and I see his subway receipt and it says 1 footlong turkey and 3 cookies! hahahaahaha. So I say to him, "You go to subway and get 3 cookies?!", and just started laughing out loud and couldn't stop. I guess it made me feel better that I wasn't the only one that was being bad, but it's just so funny that he tells me how he's eating all healthy, and then he gets 3 cookies along with his "healthy meal" haha.

I am still laughing about it and I don't even know why! Pregnancy just makes me laugh. There are very few times that I've laughed to the point that I start crying and cannot stop, and most of the times has been since I've been pregnant. It sure feels good! I love it.

4 sweet words:

jasonandhartley said...

hahaha you guys are funny. i love that he got 3 cookies. i have been doing pretty good at eating healthy but now that i only have 1 month left i want to eat everything! haha. oh yeah and chipotle is really not bad compared to a lot of other places...

Unknown said...

That is so Tanner. He is trying though. That is what matters. So funny!

Brittany said...

You've got the giggles too? I think it might be in the water. Have we been drinking the same water? I'm laughing like a drunk woman all the time, it's ridiculous.

Chandra said...

that sounds pretty much how you always are! im actually enjoying it alot lol. ya maybe it's the water..... oooorrrrr, maybe your pregnant??? you'd better not be!!! :)