Saturday, October 24, 2009

Birthday Celebrations!

It seems like this month has been so busy! I guess it's a good thing because it makes my last month of pregnancy go by faster! My birthday was Oct 13 and I turned 24! It seems like my birthday lasted a whole week. Tanner took me out for my birthday for a nice dinner. We went to Claim Jumper. We have always heard about it, but never been there. It was pretty good.

They gave me a cute little red velvet cupcake with one candle. It was actually a really good cupcake. Probably because it was free :)

Tanner got me a little edition to my ring! I love it. It makes my ring look complete. The guy at the jeweler told Tanner about a "push ring" when he told him that I was expecting soon. Supposedly it will give me a little more ambition to PUSH haha. I thought that was so sweet of him. It was pretty funny because at Claim Jumper he had the ring in a case and pulled it out at dinner, and it looked like he was proposing to me because I was pregnant.

My family took me out to my favorite restaurant, Outback (well one of my favorites; I have too many). Then we went home for some coconut cake. It was delish.


Then the week after my birthday my friends took me out to Peter Piper Pizza. It was really fun and it was such a good place for their kids to run around and play (and for Tanner to play lol). I hadn't been there in a long time. Pretty soon I will be able to take my little girl there.

0 sweet words: