Saturday, October 24, 2009

Camping in Strawberry

I can't believe I went camping 3 weeks before my due date. I am glad I went though. It was very nice weather there. We went the weekend that in Mesa it got over 100 again! What a perfect weekend to go up North. It was gorgeous there! Changing trees is one of my favorite things about fall. It feels like you are in a different world (especially when you see it here in Arizona).





This was Macie's first camping trip. Don't let the boring face she has on in this picture fool you. She loved it! She really did.













Tanner is Macie's mother bird! lol.


Sibling bonding time

Poor Rascal. Not only is he deaf but he's pretty much blind because of his hideous hair on his face. I cut it right after I looked back at this sad picture. At least he's still smiling!


2 sweet words:

Tiffany Haynes said...

Camping is the best...when you have a toilet, shower and running water:) Awesome pictures as usual!

Your birthday and shower was so fun. You are so cute pregnant.

deborah b. said...

Oh it looks so fun and so so sooo pretty! I can't wait to go up there!